Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Everything is almost ready for Kickstarter

    I've been working nonstop since last July so this is the first time I've been able to blog in 9 months.              
                                                   Funding for a prototype
         I've been working nonstop since last July 27th to get my blue prints ready for a prospective partnership with a well established car company. 
         Doubling their Mileage (from 5 to10 mpg) and Increasing  their H.P. by 354 H.P. to 1554 H.P. OR Reduce their H.P by 423 H.P. and Quadruple their mileage to 20 mpg. This Reduction in H.P. would Increase Torque 2x because it is a different engine altogether. If I was to match the H.P. of a Prius C My engine system would get 150 mpg.*
       
                                                      No funding for a prototype
       As I said, I've been working nonstop for a prospective partnership with a well established car company.
       No point in naming them. Because the promise of that funding/partnership has ground to a stop.
      With promises of funding in the future.
       But to me the promises of future funding look distant and bleak. I'm 56 years old and I can't wait any longer.
       So I'm going to try Kickstarter.com to get direct funding. I'll Showcase a very few of my inventions and see which ones people feel are worthy of being.

                                                           Briggs Sans Stratton Engineering
     With no partners, other than my buddy Jorge, I'm going to be free to do as I want as the first homeless man to become a Trillionaire. And that will be to spread the wealth among my franchisee/employee/partners as Mandril Motors grows from a small inventing shop to Briggs Sans Stratton Engineering an innovative automotive leader and decentralized electrical power/ fresh water producing network worldwide.
     With Solar generators and Solar stills dotting peoples front and back yards.With symbiotic Car & homes that produce there own power. Bringing them electricity, fresh water, peace of mind and cash every month. (more after the equipment is payed for)
     With wave machines inter-connected in sheets 200 miles across that produce electricity through Current Turbines,Wave Action, Photo Voltaic and Solar assisted Wind Turbines. They will also produce Fresh Water through Solar assisted Distillery of sea water, Fresh food of all kinds, grains, fruits, vegetables, seafood etc.
      Continuously filtering the sea water of the Pacific, Atlantic, and Indian Ocean's Gyro's. To remove as much of the plastic and other debris found in the Many Texas Sized Garbage Patch Gyro's as possible to be recycled or used as fuel.
      As far as I can see mining the sea of plastic & garbage will be nonstop for at least a century after people stop polluting it. And as far as I can see people will be.polluting it nonstop for at least another century.

                                    Kickstarter and  Exceeding the Speed of Sound on the Ground
      Everything is almost ready to go for Exceeding the Speed of Sound on the Ground with my naturally aspirated engine & drive train. This will be a CAR. NOT a rocket on wheels or a jet without wings.
      I finished the blue printing of my Stirling cycle engines.as well as making a parts list last fall.

      They are ready to boost H.P. and mileage of  my I.C.E. higher than ANY other engine in the world.
      I finished the blue printing of my I.C.E. and steam engines.as well as making a parts list last fall. But now with funding delayed I'm tweaking them.  As soon as the blue prints are finished I'm going to ask Kickstarter to help me.
      I have a few cosmetic touch-ups to do on the blue prints of my I.C.E. and steam engines, that will shorten their length by 20% saving that space and 10% weight savings. that should take 1-2 days.

      Also my Infinitely Variable Transmission is in the midst of an epiphanal redesign/redraw as well. I was working on it and realized it needed to be turned inside out. I manipulated it in my mind and it worked. It will have fewer and much more robust parts than the previous design did. That as well as making a parts list should take 5-10 days.
These are the main components of my naturally aspirated engine & drive train for Exceeding the Speed of Sound on the Ground.
          As well as my I.V. Transmission will be part pf the power train in my solar engines, wave machines, wind mills and wind turbines as well.
       My Stirling cycle engines are ready to make Electricity, Fresh Water and HVAC using sunlight.
       They are ready to boost H.P. and mileage of any I.C.E in the world.
        Well that's all for now. I'll try to be more regular on my blog.    

       * As soon as I can I will post my math for my predictions of  H.P. & mpg of my engine system.

No comments:

Post a Comment